Setting clear language and content objectives for students who are in “English Language Learning” is critical for effective teaching and learning. Students who are English language learners have to learn not only the content of a subject, but also the language of a subject. Stimulating English through word selection (vocabulary), modeling, expanding, and helping students develop academic English can make subject learning and language learning happen simultaneously.
The objective of English Language teaching at SJAHI is to inculcate the micro skills of the language so that the students can understand the contents of the subject and communicate effectively. It also aims at supporting the student’s ability to understand technical subjects.
- Vocabulary Enrichment
- Public / Technical Speaking Skills
- Communication Skills
- Life Series Beginners/Elementary/Pre-intermediate/Intermediate/Upper-intermediate Students Book
- Life Series Beginners /Elementary/Pre-intermediate/Intermediate/Upper-intermediate WorkBook
- Student’s Book With DVD
- Student’s Workbook with Audio CD
- Teachers Book with Class Audio CD
- Interactive Whiteboard CD-ROM
- Semester –wise Technical Terminologies’ Modules ( SJAHI’s specific designed Modules)